It’s a busy summer around these parts, and while I have a lot of blog-worthy thoughts in my head I haven’t felt much like blogging. Go figure. In the meantime, I thought you might like a rather eclectic list of things which I am enjoying this summer.
1. Today’s defeat of the bid for Boston to host the 2024 Olympic games.
2. Gardening at our community garden. We have two babby pumpkins growing bigger by the day!
3. My #365feministselfie project (now on day 120).
5. A great deal of the Hawaii 5-0 #fanfic on AO3.
6. The Plaid Jacket latte at Voltage Cafe.
7. This list of needed words.
8. The fact that Seanan McGuire is coming out with a second Indexing novel (!!!).
9. The Farmer’s Lunch sandwich at City Feed & Supply.
10. Reading books and reviewing them.
11. Magenta. As a color one can wear.
12. @HorribleSanity‘s Twitter feed.
13. Looking forward to the release of Carol in December.
14. Having borrowing privileges at the Harvard libraries again.
15. English muffins.
17. Being married in all fifty states.
18. Being protected from workplace discrimination by existing law.
19. Our cats being ridiculous.
20. @EarlGrayTea’s epic Inception AU.
21. My #RelentlesslyGay umbrella.